Blockchain technologies are now more than just a trial run. They are starting to go from a Proof of Concept to a Production use case. As a developer or software engineer knowing how to develop blockchain applications is an in-demand career.
Welcome to the Certified Blockchain Developer – Hyperledger Course. This course is ideal for technology-focused engineers, application developers, software engineers, or anyone wanting to obtain the Blockchain Training Alliance Certified Blockchain Developer – Hyperledger Certification.
In this course, we will provide an exam overview of the Blockchain Training Alliance Certification, Certified Blockchain Developer – Hyperledger (CBDH).
What is a CBDH? A person who holds this certification demonstrates their ability to:
- Plan and prepare production-ready applications for the Hyperledger blockchain
- Write, test, and deploy secure chain code
- Understand how to use Hyperledger Composer to rapidly build Hyperledger applications
- Write chain code using either Go or NodeJS
- What we will cover to get you enabled
- Understand the objectives for the Certified Blockchain Developer –Hyperledger Exam
The main objectives are:
- Create a Hyperledger model
- Build proper access controls for blockchain assets via .acl
- Implement a Hyperledger “.bna” banana
- Write and compile smart contracts as chain code
- Deploy smart contracts on channels in the private network
- Resources to help study for the exam
This training course is for you because…
You are a developer or software engineer and want to understand the materials to study for the CBDH certification exam.
1 Year Development Experience
3 Months Hyperledger Experience