This document contains the Terms and Conditions (‘these Terms’) for FAUM Solutions, LLC website: www.faumsolutions.com (‘this Website’). By accessing this Website, you are agreeing to be compelled by these Terms, all applicable Laws and Regulations, and agree that you are accountable for compliance with any applicable local laws.
If you do not consent with any of these terms, you are forbidden from using or accessing this site. The material contained in this website are protected by applicable Copyright and Trade Mark Law.
USE OF LICENSE
Authorization is granted upon subscription to view content on this website (“Content”) for personal or commercial transitory viewing only.
The Subscription, Title and Licenses that are authorized are limited, non-exclusive, non-sub licensable and non-transferable. Under this license you may not:
- Modify, record, screen capture or copy of the content.
- Use the content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any video content contained on our website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the content.
- Transfer the content to another person or “mirror” the content on any other server or website.
- Dispense of user name or passwords without bringing it to the knowledge of FAUM’s.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you contravene any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FAUM at any time.
The content on this website are provided “as is”. FAUM Solutions, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FAUM Solutions, LLC doesn’t warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet website or otherwise relating to such content or on any sites linked to this site.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall FAUM Solutions, LLC be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, special, or exemplary damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the content on this website, even if FAUM Solutions, LLC or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage or should have foreseen of the possibility of such damages.
If you submit any unsolicited intellectual property, idea, copyrightable content, invention, discovery, improvement, trade secret or know-how to FAUM Solutions, LLC. You may forfeit your intellectual property rights and moral rights contained in such communication or content.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The content appearing on our website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FAUM Solutions, LLC doesn’t warrant that any of the content on its website are accurate, complete, or current. FAUM Solutions, LLC may make changes to the content contained on its website at any time without notice.
FAUM Solutions, LLC in its sole circumspection, has the right to add, delete, modify and/or otherwise make changes to the Content appearing on this Website.
FAUM Solutions, LLC reserves the right to modify these Terms and/or conditions at any time. Unless this Agreement or applicable law specifies otherwise, any change to these Terms and/or conditions is effective immediately after FAUM Solutions, LLC gives notice to you. Notice can be given through e-mail, a posting on the Site or any other means by which you may obtain notice. You agree to check the Site periodically for changes to these Terms. Any use of the Site after changes have been made shall be deemed acceptance by your of those changed terms and/or conditions.
You assent to defend, indemnify and otherwise hold harmless FAUM Solutions, LLC and its officers, directors, agents, employees, shareholders, successors and assigns from and against any cause of action or claim, including court costs, expenses and attorney fees, related to or arising from User’s Prohibited Conduct or other improper or illegal use of the Site, or breach of these Terms.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.