CompTIA Network+ helps students develop a career in IT infrastructure covering troubleshooting, configuring, and managing networks. It covers all exam (N10-007) objectives and additional topics that provide background and context. Demonstrations and instructor commentary throughout the course come from real-world experience. Included are examples and tips that the network professional can use in a production network environment. This course is ideal for an individual developing a career in an IT infrastructure group.
What will you learn?
During this network course, you will learn concepts that cover troubleshooting, network management, installation, and configuration of networks. Specifically, in this course, you will learn the following:
- Describe networking concepts
- Explain the function and installation of network infrastructure components
- Describe network operations concepts and implementation
- Describe network security concepts and implementation
- Explain network troubleshooting techniques and tool usage