It helps in focusing on the activities of coding that can help in enhancing the performance and scales of the web applications. The students will be introduced to ASP.NET MVC and will learn how to compare the applications with WebForms. This will assist the learners with various tools and technologies.
ASP.NET MVC web application gives you a strong, patterns-based approach to develop dynamic websites that empowers a perfect separation of concerns and that gives you full authority over markup for pleasant and agile creation. ASP.NET MVC incorporates numerous features that enable quick, TDD-friendly development for creating sophisticated applications that utilize the most recent web models and standards.
Who should take this exam:
Students for the Microsoft Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications exam are professional developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 and ASP.NET to design and develop web solutions. Candidates should have a minimum of three to five years of experience developing Microsoft ASP.NET MVC–based solutions and knowledge of Microsoft Azure Web Apps.
Candidates should also have the following experience:
- Designing and developing web applications in an ASP.NET MVC model
- Planning and designing user interaction solutions based on business requirements
- Experience with the full software development life cycle of web applications
- Developing and deploying to multi-tier environments, including Azure
- Designing and developing asynchronous solutions